1. Vitamin B12 - This vitamin turns your food into energy to keep you up throughout the day. It works to keep your nerves and blood healthy, and preventing anemia, or low iron in the blood. Vitamin B12 is found in proteins, including meats, fish, and dairy.
If you’re a vegan or have gastrointestinal (GI) issues, you could be at risk for low amounts of vitamin B12. A vegan diet does not contain animal foods, which naturally have a lot of vitamin B12. For those who have GI disorders, like Crohn’s Disease, the body is not able to absorb vitamin B12 easily.
2. Iron - This natural supplement is needed to create hemoglobin, which carries oxygen to your lungs and the rest of your body. Low levels of iron in your red blood cells lowers amount of oxygen carried throughout your body. As a result, you have low energy, due to anemia or low iron. Foods rich in iron include meats and seafood.
3. CoQ10 - Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is in all body cells and creates energy. This enzyme also protects itself from oxidative damage. The heart, kidney, and liver have the highest levels in the body. As we get older, CoQ10 levels decrease and for people with heart failure, Type 2 Diabetes, certain cancers, or certain medications. When CoQ10 decreases, our energy decreases.
4. Caffeine with L-Theanine - A lot of people like to stay away from caffeine, due to the crash after the initial energy boost. When you combine caffeine with L-Theanine, an amino acid found in tea and certain mushrooms, your energy remains consistent without the crash.
L-Theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness. The combination of caffeine and L-Theanine, your memory improves, as well as a decrease in fatigue and tiredness. However, you need to still limit your coffee intake daily to 3-5 cups.
5. Beetroot Powder - This natural supplement comes from beetroot vegetable, where it creates nitric oxide, or nitrate. Nitric oxide relaxes blood vessels, which increases blood flow. This allows for more oxygen being carried throughout the body, increasing your energy.
Beetroot powder helps those who exercise get more energy as well. It can increase energy for exercise by 25%, decreasing amounts of oxygen used during exercise. The less oxygen you use, the longer you can exercise.
6. Tyrosine - This amino acid is naturally made by your body. It is found naturally in chicken, eggs, and other foods containing high amounts of protein. This natural supplement is found in brain functioning, mainly in neurotransmitters, or chemicals that send messages in the brain.
Taking tyrosine supplements improve energy and alertness. It can also restore memory and clarity when you are sleep deprived. Tyrosine can restore levels of neurotransmitters, increasing your mental cognition and energy.
7. Citrulline - Citrulline, like beetroot powder, works to increase nitric oxide in the body. When nitric oxide increases, the blood vessels’ muscles widen, increasing blood flow and oxygen throughout the body. If nitric oxide is low, it can result in low physical energy. Citrulline also assists in eliminating ammonia from the body in the urea cycle.
8. Melatonin - This natural supplement is great for those who have insomnia. With insomnia, people lack energy and are tired. Melatonin helps with improving concentration and energy, due to lack of sleep. If you have been having a hard time getting to sleep at night, melatonin is helpful and will restore your energy.
9. Rhodiola Rosea - This natural herb is found in plants grown in cold mountain regions. The herb works as an adaptogen, to increase your body’s ability to manage stress. Studies have shown that it can improve physical performance and lessen mental fatigue.
10. Vitamin D - Having low amounts of vitamin D puts you at risk for muscle fatigue. People who have low exposure to the sun also have low amounts of vitamin D. Certain factors can put you at risk of being vitamin D deficient, including older age, darker skin, and obesity. Taking vitamin D can also reduce symptoms of depression as well.
11. Ashwagandha - This supplement is derived from plants to help manage stress and boost energy levels. It also improves energy and endurance during workouts. Studies show that ashwagandha can lower cortisol levels, or levels of stress.
12. Creatine - If you like intense exercise, creatine is for you. This supplement increases the amount of creatine stored in muscles, which improves your exercise performance. Creatine also reduces short-term injuries, improves recovery, and reduces dehydration, or another heat-related ailment.
Locating Quality Natural Supplements for Energy
The list of natural supplements gives you a lot of options to boost your energy naturally. BioRite Nutritionals is your source of natural supplements for energy boost. The natural supplements made by BioRite contain several of the natural supplements that were listed above.
Products like the Turbo Power Plus contains vitamins B5, B6, and B12, and other antioxidants to provide natural energy. A capful of Turbo Power Plus, gives you energy to move all day. This can work with your active lifestyle between work, home, and recreation.
You can also try the Turbopower Fat Burner, which burns up calories and helps with appetite control. Two capsules of the Turbopower Fat Burner have L-Theanine for natural energy, antioxidants, 47 vitamins and fortified with aloe vera.
When life gets hectic, our diet and sleep can go off balance. It is important to eat right, get sufficient sleep and exercise regularly. Even if you have a healthy lifestyle, you can find ways to improve your quality of life. Shop with BioRite Nutritionals today for natural energy boost to create or sustain a healthy lifestyle.